Christmas provides another great opportunity to raise funds to support our dedicated centres of brain tumour research and to help us improve outcomes for the thousands of patients and their families living with the diagnosis of a brain tumour.
It’s also a brilliant way of spreading the word and raising the awareness of this dreadful disease, as every card has our logo and a sentence about why people should support our cause.
We have some great ways you can help us to raise much needed funds and awareness over the Christmas season:
- Buy your own Christmas cards from the carefully selected range.
- Ask us for a mixed box of Christmas Cards that you can keep at home and sell to all your friends and family when they pop round.
- Host a Christmas gift event, ask your friends who make jewellery or cakes, or who sell beauty products, clothes or gifts to take a table and let everyone know our Christmas cards will be available for sale too. Make a night of it and request a donation in return for drinks or supper, while holding a raffle which includes an item from each of your friends’ tables.
- Ask your child’s school, your workplace or social club if they will take a box to sell.
- Approach your company and see if they will send Brain Tumour Research cards this year.
- Show your support with a pen or badge. With all those cards to sign you’ll need a new pen for sure! And every time you sign you’ll know you’ve done your bit to help put an end to brain tumours.
- Sell Brain Tumour Research pens and badges alongside the Christmas Cards.
Christmas Cards are just £3 per pack of 10 for the smaller sizes and £4 per pack of 10 for the larger ones.
Proceeds from the sale of our Christmas Cards are approx £2 per pack and will go directly to funding much needed brain tumour research and help us find a cure for this most devastating of diseases, which kills more children and people under the age of 40 than any other cancer.
Download the order form for your Christmas Cards here.
Find posters to sell Christmas Cards here.
You can download posters for your Christmas Card event here.
Contact email@example.com if you would like to be sent a stock of Christmas Cards, badges and pens to sell on our behalf. Please mention you would like the proceeds to be allocated to Taylan's Project and mark this clearly on your order form too.
If you, or the organisation you work for, prefer to send personalised Christmas cards, you can check out what is on offer at www.charitychristmascards.com. Up to 50p per card is given directly to Brain Tumour Research. Go on-line, choose your design, select the card, personalise it, preview, select quantity, add to order and choose Brain Tumour Research as your selected charity on the order form… It’s that simple.